It’s been a really busy year. So we’re a little behind on getting the house decorated for Christmas.
I custom build a lot of our outdoor display pieces. Unfortunately a power surge ruined all the lights on a piece I built a few years ago for the garage.
So last week I spent some time removing the lights, repainting the wire frame, and wrapping new lights to the frames.
Here’s a quick picture of one of the deer frames being wrapped with the new lights:
Here’s a picture of both deer all done:
Both deer flank a wreath that also was damaged by the surge.
The wreath also had to have all the lights removed and new ones added.
Will post a video of everything up and working soon.